*** The GROCERY MARKET is NOW OPEN ***
10am – 2pm
10am to 2pm
11am to 5:30pm
11am to 5:30pm
10am to 1pm
We currently stock the following LOCAL products:
- chickens, ground beef, sausages
- trout, smoked trout
- potatoes, garlic, squash
- oats, flours
- granola, cookies
- maple syrup, honey, preserves
As of November 2016, we are featuring the produce of 8 regional farm producers, the meats and fish of 5 producers and the value-added products (including fresh baking!!) of over 15 local artisans!
Please remember that everyone running the co-op is currently a volunteer and as such, we are not always able to guarantee that we will be open for the posted hours. We will do our best to provide timely updates via facebook.
1 Crescent Road Huntsville, ON P1H 1Z6
The Muskoka North Good Food Co-op (MNGFC) is a not-for-profit, social enterprise with the mission to provide our region access to the best regional, sustainable, safe and environmentally conscious foods through the development of a community-owned grocery store and community food centre.
We are located in Huntsville, Ontario, Canada and we are incorporated under the Province of Ontario.
559 members and counting!
2016 AGMDecember 8, 2016
Board of Director NominationsNovember 30, 2016
2016 Annual General Meeting – Dec 7, 2016 – 1 Crescent Road, HuntsvilleNovember 14, 2016
Local Research on Depredation Issues with CarnivoresApril 15, 2016
Buy a $60 lifetime producer membership now!
Buy a $100 corporate membership now!
Click here to donate
Why YOU should join the Muskoka North Good Food Co-op!
A $60 lifetime investment for your entire household will have many financial and social benefits. It’s easy to join and by becoming a member-owner you will be supporting a life for your community that:
- Recognizes the importance of building a strong food-based economy
- Thinks about food
- Fosters a sense of community resilience, diversity, sustainability and care
- Educates and shares ideas, knowledge, objectives and goals to all
- Provides highest quality, affordable & natural foods and products in a beautiful and inspiring environment
- Builds a growing membership who are served effectively
- Promotes community interchange of ideas
- Commits to a model of social justice through our actions