Huntsville has a community-owned grocery market! Come and visit us soon:
10am to 4pm
10am to 4pm
11am to 5pm
11am to 5pm
10am to 2pm
What you’ll find in your Co-op:
- Locally-raised frozen Meats and Fish
- Fresh Produce, Sprouts, Micro-Greens
- Grains, Quinoa, Cereals, Wild Rice, Flours, Baking Mixes
- Maple Syrup, Honey, Preserves
- Coffee and Tea
- Fermented Foods
- Frozen Foods/Meals/Desserts
- Oils and Dressings
- Bulk Items and Canned Tomatoes
- Tasty Treats
- Juices and Concentrates
- Beeswax Candles
- Soaps and Shampoos
- Gifts and more…
As of January 2017, the fabulous products of over 35 (and growing) regional food and farm producers are being featured in the Co-op! Your support today will enable the Co-op to expand quickly into its secured retail space. Leasehold improvements are starting soon and all of the Co-op volunteers thank you for taking the time to change your routine to visit the Co-op first!
1 Crescent Road, Box 9
Huntsville, Ontario, Canada P1H 1Z6
Join our facebook page!
The Muskoka North Good Food Co-op (MNGFC) is a not-for-profit, social enterprise with the mission to provide our region access to the best regional, sustainable, safe and environmentally conscious foods through the development of a community-owned grocery store and community food centre.
Become a Co-op member-owner and join the 616 people, families and producers who already have! Your ownership and participation will make this a great success.
Spring Workshop Series – June 6, 13, 15, 20, 28 & July 5June 1, 2017
2017 Maple Syrup Festival – Sat Apr 29, 2017April 24, 2017
Muskoka Brewery Raises $940 for MNGFC during HullabalooMarch 9, 2017
Fednor announces funding for MNGFC youth internMarch 4, 2017
Buy a $60 lifetime producer membership now!
Buy a $100 corporate membership now!
Click here to donate
Why YOU should join the Muskoka North Good Food Co-op!
A $60 lifetime investment for your entire household will have many financial and social benefits. It’s easy to join and by becoming a member-owner you will be supporting a life for your community that:
- Recognizes the importance of building a strong food-based economy
- Thinks about food
- Fosters a sense of community resilience, diversity, sustainability and care
- Educates and shares ideas, knowledge, objectives and goals to all
- Provides highest quality, affordable & natural foods and products in a beautiful and inspiring environment
- Builds a growing membership who are served effectively
- Promotes community interchange of ideas
- Commits to a model of social justice through our actions