1 Crescent Road Huntsville, ON P1H 1Z6
The Muskoka North Good Food Co-op (MNGFC) is a not-for-profit, social enterprise with the mission to provide our region access to the best regional, sustainable, safe and environmentally conscious foods through the development of a community-owned grocery store and community food centre.
We are located in Huntsville, Ontario, Canada and we are incorporated under the Province of Ontario.
552 members and counting!
Local Research on Depredation Issues with CarnivoresApril 15, 2016
Backyard Farming Workshop SeriesMarch 21, 2016
Muskoka food co-op offers bonds to raise funds for constructionJuly 23, 2015
Intern, Radio ShowJuly 18, 2015
Buy a $60 lifetime producer membership now!
Buy a $100 corporate membership now!
Click here to donate
Why YOU should join the Muskoka North Good Food Co-op!
A $60 lifetime investment for your entire household will have many financial and social benefits. It’s easy to join and by becoming a member-owner you will be supporting a life for your community that:
- Recognizes the importance of building a strong food-based economy
- Thinks about food
- Fosters a sense of community resilience, diversity, sustainability and care
- Educates and shares ideas, knowledge, objectives and goals to all
- Provides highest quality, affordable & natural foods and products in a beautiful and inspiring environment
- Builds a growing membership who are served effectively
- Promotes community interchange of ideas
- Commits to a model of social justice through our actions