How would you like to work with our team of co-operative change-makers? Muskoka North Good Food Co-op is expanding and we need a fantastic human to take on a leadership role with us!
CO-OP GROCERY MARKET LEAD SUPERVISOR
Role will take on a unique life of its own based on the strengths and passions of the successful candidate.
- Full-time position
- Excellent hourly wage (based on experience level)
- Supervisory Role
- Co-operatively assisting Grocery Market Manager
- Daily tasks include a diversity of jobs such as (but are not limited to): staff mentorship, instruction and support, ensuring Grocery Market is ready for a professional business day, receiving and stocking, maintaining and building producer relationships, customer relations, cafe and barista duties (when needed)Some assets of the successful candidate:
- Energetic with a contagious enthusiasm for great food and community building
- Fundamental belief in international Co-operative principles and Good Food Co-op values
- Creativity and out-of-the-box approach to life and work
- Takes on a challenge happily and is self-motivated and willing to take risks
- Likes to work hard, live well, share ideas, teach and inspire
- Is looking for a career in a co-operative setting, bringing great food to people while being part of growing a vibrant food economy
- Past or current retail and supervisory experience
- POS knowledge (an asset but can be taught)
If you would like to know more about this role, please call us or come in to the Co-op and ask for Keri-Lyn or Kelli.
Send a cover letter explaining your connection and passion for local food and community building along with your resume to: email@example.com or call 705-380-1017
We are building food democracy right where we live and are delighted to share in the fun!